- Two P-51's ready to give riders a thrill!
- The quiet before the roar
- Planes of Fame Air Museum visitor
- Two historic Warbirds
- Mean while, lots of others need to be moved
- ...including this "Warhawk"
- All polished up and ready to fly
- ..sincel Laura chose the P-40 for her ride!
- P-40's front office
- P-52 driver waiting his turn
- They only look like they are in charge...
- ...of getting other vehicles over to the airport ramp for display
- If it looks like a DUK and drives like a DUK, it must be a DUK...just in case of rain.
- A Mitchell B-25 and several other Planes of Fame warbirds are already on site.
- ...and our guys have worked hard all day...
- ...to get the museum's planes...and...
- ...vehicles here for static display
- They look like they are having fun...but they still have several hours of work to do tonight!
- Meanwhile, "Betsy's Biscuit Bomber" has joined the growing numbers
- ...land the Brits have arrived with their C-130K
- Now that would be a cool way to take your rental car along!
- P-38 "Lightning"...
- ...a Corsair..
- ..a Hawker "Sea Fury"...
- ...a T-333 "AceMaker"...
- ...the B-25 "Mitchell" Bomber...
- ...and of course the "Skyraider"...
- ...all stocked up for whatever may arise....
- ...a Viet Nam era workhorse...
- ...were all early arrivals!
- Tomorrow should be great fun for all...
- ...thanks to their contribution...and...
- thanks to them and the rest of the crew of volunteers working together to make it all happen!
We'd love to hear from you!
If you have pictures or comments about the show, we would love for you to share them with our audience!
Write to us here
October 5th, 2013. Sunrise over Paso from Mike Kelley
January, 2014 Pictures submitted by Rex Thornhill
October 7, 2013 - Pictures from day of show, behind the scenes. All photos by Michael Levine.
October 8,2013 - NiceAirAviation said, "It was an awesome show! - Until next year!"
October 14,2013 - Chaz Gelder, Crew Chief of the RAF C-130K, which visited Warbirds Over Paso, sent in a terrific series of pictures he took from his unique vantage point. Said they wanted to "give something back" for the great hospitality they received while visiting. He's back in 'c'c'c'cold U.K. where he says it's "freezing here!" Thanks Chaz and to all your crew for being part of the show!