About The Flight
Betsy's Biscuit Bomber is home based at Estrella Warbirds Museum, 4251 Dry Creek Road, Paso Robles, and leaves at 11:00 a.m., on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Reservations are encouraged to be done online (below) or in the gift shop at the museum.
- Each guest will be able to fly on board Betsy for a donation of $150.00 which goes back towards fuel costs and donation to the Estrella Warbirds Museum.
- There will only be 15 spaces available for each flight.
- The flight will consist of 10 minutes of engine run up, 10 minutes of taxiing and approximately 40 minutes of flight for a total of one hour.
- Flights will generally go out to the coast and fly over Morro Rock and then to Hearst Castle, returning inland back to the Paso Robles Airport and Estrella Warbirds Museum.
- Depending upon time of year, it's possible to see whales migrating off the coast.
- Guests should arrive at the Estrella Warbirds Museum not less than 45 minutes prior to the flight.
- Guests who are unable to make the scheduled flight must contact the museum at (805) 238-9317.
- Please keep in mind, the C-47B is a WWII era aircraft without all the creature comforts of modern airplanes such as insulation, noise dampers, etc.. It is a noisy environment and no, the seats are not padded. Guests should dress accordingly. There is no minimum age, but flights for infant children are not recommended. Price for children or adults is the same.
- Plan on reliving a bit of history. This same aircraft ferried troops and cargo during World War II and during the Berlin Airlift. Bring your camera!
- All flying guest are required to download, print and provide a signed copy of the attached Liability Release form prior to boarding the flight.
- In case of inclimate weather or maintenance issues, we will make every effort to contact all scheduled guests at the earliest time possible.
- We do have the ability to make prior arrangements for a full flight (group of 15 max) on days other than the 3rd Saturday. Please call Ken Neuman at 805 238-9317 for more information and scheduling.
- If purchasing as a gift certifate and/or all party names are not known use "same" for each passenger identification to account for full number of passengers and put a note to the effect in the "Messages" block. If you are purchasing as a gift certificate, please indicate that in the notes and we can provide a separate Gift Certificate if you need one.